Warunki korzystania z portalu
Last updated: June 5, 2022
All information on this website is provided by SCA LLC under the following terms and conditions:
2) All information, services, images, photos, pictures, etc., contained on this site in all of its entirety are protected by copyright and should be utilized for informational purposes only. All content is owned by SCA, its licensors, business partners and affiliates. Unless otherwise noted, SCA is also sole owner of all service marks or trademarks on this site regardless of registration. All registered service or trademarks are registered with the United States of America and all relevant jurisdictions.
3) The user has permission to print, reformat or display the content of this page only for the use of personal, non-commercial purposes as long as the original content is not changed for any reason and all the copyright notices are adhered to when using the content. Under no circumstances can content found on this site be reproduced, sold, resold, distributed, downloaded, linked or exploited for commercial purposes unless written permission to do so is granted by SCA.
4) By using this site, users agree to not modify, delete, add, manipulate or tamper with the content of this site. Users may also not reverse engineer or decompile or disassemble the content or portions of the content for unlawful purposes. It is also agreed upon by using the site that users may not under any circumstances assist any persons or third parties in any of these activities.
5) SCA shall not be held responsible for damages, including, without limitation, any direct and indirect, consequential, punitive or other damages, including, without limitation, damages in the event of lost profits or revenue. SCA is also not liable for loss of information or business that may occur from the use or inaccessibility to use the content or the site even if SCA is aware of the chance of these damages.
6) SCA will make all conscionable efforts to provide accurate information located on this site. SCA will not be held responsible for any unanticipated or unforeseen events that typically occur while monitoring a computer-related service, including, but not limited to, (a) the failure of the site, the Internet software and hardware or Internet provider to provide, send and receive timely and accurate transmissions, (b) the inability to access the site in whole or any of its parts, (c) the accuracy and quality of the content including any errors or omissions, (d) human error or (e) any acts of God.
7) The use of this site waives any rights (if applicable) to receive from SCA the ability to sue or blame the directors, employees, representatives or officers of SCA for any costs, expenses, losses or damages whether they be indirect or direct, conscionable or unconscionable, or unforeseen or foreseen while using this site or any parts therein.
8) In using this site, the user will access and handle all content, and the user will rely on accuracy, usefulness and completeness of this site at his or her own risk. The user also agrees that the site is provided as it is and any hyperlinks or links to third-party sites are to be used at the user’s own discretion. SCA is in no way liable for any content or damages that may occur from knowingly using a third party’s link or site. SCA has no jurisdiction over third-party sites and, therefore, may not be held accountable for what happens when a user chooses of his or her own volition to use those links or sites.
9) SCA disowns any and all warranties of any kind with this site. SCA makes no warranty that (a) the site will satisfy users’ requirements, (b) the site will be free of errors, viruses, interruptions, disruptions or security malfunctions, (c) the site will provide accurate and correct information, (d) items purchased through the site will meet buyers’ expectations or (e) site errors will be rectified.
10) By using this site and creating an account, the user has the sole responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and user name. SCA is not liable for the loss or theft of any confidential sign-in information.
If the user does not agree to the above terms, the user must terminate use of this site immediately.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site © 2016 - 2022 SCA LLC. All rights reserved.
V5 TOU (06.05.2022)